Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Letter to Santa

.
.

Dear Santa Claus,

Sebastian says, I want to give Atanasia tons of ponies. I want Papi to have some of his family culture and some stuff from his family. I guess he misses them very much.

Atanasia wants a dog for Christmas. A puppy is her favorite. And a special new pony.

Sebastian wants to give Indiana tons of baby toys that make sounds she likes. He wants to give Mommy a brand new drum, a mini-sized drum. And he wants a kitten. And he wants something really special for Cousin Rosa, maybe the same kind of thing as for Indiana.

Atanasia wants a sword and a shield.

(signed) Atanasia and Sebastian

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaya said...

I would have liked to email you, but there's no email link here. thanks for the tip on word verification (scratchpost, mandatoryallowance). strangely enough, i too am an editor, for japanese natives. i wonder if that's how u found me.

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home